发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(三月)

The Eentsy, Weentsy Spider (一只小蜘蛛) The eentsy, weentsy spider 一只小蜘蛛, Went up the water spout, 顺着水槽爬上来。 Down came the rain 突然下起了雨, And washed the spider out, 小蜘蛛被雨水冲下去。 Out

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 我的第一本英语儿歌

refrigerator-freezer, fridge-freezer 冰箱 fruit and vegetable juice extractor 果汁机 food processor 食品加工机 bottle cap opener 瓶盖启子 whistling kettle 鸣笛水壶 draining board 沥水板 dishwasher 洗碗机 microwave 微波炉 co

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

歌词如下: I'm a little teapot, short and stout, Here is my handle, here is my spout. When I get all steamed up, I just shout, Tip me over, and pour me out! I m a very special pot, it s true, Here s an example of what I can do. I can turn

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

歌词如下: I'm a little teapot, short and stout, Here is my handle, here is my spout. When I get all steamed up, I just shout, Tip me over, and pour me out! I m a very special pot, it s true, Here s an example of what I can do. I can turn

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

《美女也烦恼》--Maria Smooth as silk, cool as air. Ooh, it makes you wanna cry. She doesn't know your name and your heart beats like a subway train. Ooh, it makes you wanna die. Ooh, don't you wanna take her? Wanna make her all your own? Maria

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

go all out doing sth 竭尽全力 go around with a chip on one's shoulder 到处寻衅 go at it 努力奋斗 go broke 破产 go down 下降 ; 被记录下来 go down the drain 前功尽弃 ; 白费心机

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

By Mario Ritter Broadcast: September 9, 2003 This is Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. For many people, growing crops on a small piece of land is not a business. For them, a

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(下)-农业与经济

down the drain白白浪费 英文释义 Informal expression describing wasted time or money. 例句 We invested two years and a lot of money into our new invention, but it never worked properly, and now we feel that our efforts were all down the drai

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

凯特.哈勒维克(Kate Havnevik),1975年10月27日出生于挪威奥斯陆。首张个人专辑《Melankton》在2006年面世,专辑中的多首歌曲都被收入热播剧《实习医生格雷Grey's Anatomy》的原声中。《think again》是

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Denial--sugababes Somewhere in the back of my mind Secretly I know you will find Me amongst the blushing and glow Deep beyond the things I don't show Mystery's a beautiful thing What a gift a woman can bring Never let it out just like that Let him sl

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

Lets Play the Brain Game 让我们玩脑力游戏 Hello and welcome to the VOA Learning English program Words and Their Stories. Im Anna Matteo and today we are going to talk about the brain! We all know what a brain is. A doctor will tell you that t

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(九)月

公司董事会成员David找Ken谈话,显得很神秘。 David: Hey, Ken...I need to talk to you. K: Sure...what's up? D: Can we step into the conference room? This is a more private conversation. K: Sure... D: Ok...I'm just going to lay it all ou

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

A: Did you need help with something? B: I'm having a problem with my washing machine. A: What is wrong with it? B: The water isn't draining from it. A: Is that the only problem? B: Everything else is working fine. A: I'm available if you'd like me to

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

交通日益便利,国家与国家的联系也日益紧密,人们因为工作或者生活的原因来往于世界各地...... Rob: Hello, I'm Rob and this is 6 Minute English and I'm joined this week by Jennifer. Hello Jennifer. Jennifer: Hello R

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

Certain activities can be good and some bad for our grey matter, so see which you should carry on doing... or ditch. 有些活动可以使我们的大脑更加敏锐,而有些则会使大脑变得更加迟钝。下面让我们来看看哪些生活习

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening Whose woods these are I think I know. His house is in the village though; He will not see me stopping here To watch his woods fill up with snow. My little horse must think it queer To stop without a farmhouse near

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Couldn't lend him To you forever Said the hard man From above Made you to A giver and a savor But also to a loser of love Made your heart Big enough to carry Every kind of pain Made you to a dream But also to someone For marriage I must drain Gave yo

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

A: What can I help you with today? B: My washing machine isn't working. A:What's the problem? B:The water will not drain. A: Is there anything else wrong with it? B: No, that's it. A: I can come down and fix that for you if you'd like. B: When will y

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 购物-Shopping

口语:付诸东流,浪费掉 成语付诸东流的意思大家都知道啦,它比喻希望落空,成果丧失,前功尽弃,好象随着流水冲走了一样。这么形象的表达方式可不只我们中国人能想到的,英语中也有

发表于:2019-03-12 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语